Processing of personal data Information
Information clause for TiFL members and artists cooperating with the Society regarding the processing of personal data
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection – GRDP),
we hereby inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Towarzystwo im. F. Liszta (F. Liszt Society in Poland) based in Wrocław, represented by the President - Juliusz Adamowski;
2. Contact regarding data protection is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or correspondence address: Plac Tadeusza Kościuszki 10, 50-028 Wrocław, Poland;
3. Your personal data is processed in order to carry out the statutory tasks of the F. Liszt Society on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 c and e of the said regulation;
4. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties. It can be made available only to authorities authorized to do so under the law;
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization;
6. Your data will be stored in a manner and for a period resulting from legal provisions regarding archiving;
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the said regulation;
8. You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, the right to demand discontinuation of processing and the right to data transfer, and consent to the processing of data may be withdrawn at any time (the withdrawal of consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which has been made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal);
9. Based on the personal data provided by you, the Personal Data Administrator will not make any automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling, which means any form of automated processing of personal data, consisting in the use of personal data for the assessment of some personal person's personal factors , in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of this person's work, its economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or mixing.
This clause is effective from 25th May 2018.
Dr Izabela Hayduk-Hawrylak - Vice President of the F. Liszt Society
Juliusz Adamowski - President of the F. Liszt Society